On November 8, 2022, voters across the nation have been tasked with deciding the destiny of various cannabis and psychedelics bills and initiatives. These involved:
- psychedelics regulation in Colorado
- psilocybin licensing decide-out votes all around Oregon
- hashish decriminalization votes in Texas
- health care hashish regulation in Arkansas
- leisure hashish regulation in Maryland
- leisure hashish regulation in Missouri
- leisure cannabis regulation in North Dakota, and
- recreational hashish regulation in South Dakota.
Numerous of these endeavours succeeded, others failed, and however some others resulted in a combined bag (some remaining some pending at the time of publication of this article). You can view practical summaries below:
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 12:00 pm PST, Harris Bricken attorneys Vince Sliwoski (Portland) and Griffen Thorne (Los Angeles) will host a free, hour-long webinar analyzing the election results. We will crack down a amount of the state and regional election results and respond to your queries about the impact of these new regulations.
Be sure to really feel cost-free to post your issues in progress. Inquiries will also be taken in the course of the presentation. See you Tuesday!